| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Winthrop College, Sc in August is hot at 25.6 °C (78.08 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31 °C (87.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20.1 °C (68.2 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures in August is 10.9 °C (19.6 °F).
- The weather in August is not exactly parched. Circa 109.2mm (4.3in) of liquid is released.
- The shortest day is 12:56 long and the longest day is 13:54 long with an average length of 13:26.
Check the distance to and compare the Winthrop College, Sc August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Winthrop College, Sc, Usa
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Winthrop College, Sc:
- Hendersonvillene, Nc, Usa - 91.1 kms (56.6 miles) W
- Santuck, Sc, Usa - 91.1 kms (56.6 miles) W
- Greenville/ G-Spartanburg, Sc, Usa - 111.4 kms (69.3 miles) W
- Camden , Sc, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) S
- Winnsboro, Sc, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) S
- Columbia, South Carolina, Usa - 117.2 kms (72.9 miles) S