| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Winthrop College, Sc in October is very mild at 16.5 °C (61.7 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 22.7 °C (72.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 10.3 °C (50.5 °F).
- In October the average daily temperature range/ variation is 12.4 °C (22.3 °F).
- The weather in October is hardly arid. Circa 93mm (3.7in) of H2O is released.
- The shortest day is 10:43 long and the longest day is 11:46 long with an average length of 11:14.
Check the distance to and compare the Winthrop College, Sc October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Winthrop College, Sc, Usa
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Winthrop College, Sc:
- Hendersonvillene, Nc, Usa - 91.1 kms (56.6 miles) W
- Santuck, Sc, Usa - 91.1 kms (56.6 miles) W
- Greenville/ G-Spartanburg, Sc, Usa - 111.4 kms (69.3 miles) W
- Camden , Sc, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) S
- Winnsboro, Sc, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) S
- Columbia, South Carolina, Usa - 117.2 kms (72.9 miles) S